Other Blogs Of Mine

                            II My Audio Blog II         II Sing With Me II      

VavA En DEvathaye .......

Tuesday 19 May, 2009 comments: 6
 

Madhu Balakrishnan seems to be the preferred voice of Vidyasagar. A regular in his albums these days, Madhu Balakrishnan's soft voice (resembling K J Yesudoss) is soul-stirring. Perfectly fits the melody numbers.

Vairamuthu's lyrics lift up the song. Patterned beats and soft music which doesn't dominate the lyrics is the hallmark of the number. Vairamuthu recalls the emotions of a proud father over his daughter's accomplishments well.
  

 
Film: Abhiyum Nanum
Music: Vidhyasagar
Singer: Madhu Balakrishnan
Blog Singer: Vishnu Mohan




comments: 6

aruna :

Vishnu
once again your voice is superb in this lovely melody!

Hamsa

Unknown :

i dedicate this song to my moooooossssssssstttt lovable appa...............................
there is no 1 in the world like my appa.......
appa if i made any mistk plz forgive me n never leave me............plz alwz be with me dad......
i love uuuuuuuuuuuu paaaaaaaaaaa............

Post a Comment